kc4business Ltd - bronze Members
I offer an outsourced business development service focused on achieving new leads and opportunities in the defence, rail, energy and aerospace sectors.
I work with clients to understand their business, discuss their requirements and set out a flexible, innovative, cost effective plan to enable them to grow. Agreements can be arranged on a short/long basis term basis on regular days, or over a fixed period, according to the needs of the company.
Examples of services include:
• Identifying and developing new opportunities for existing products.
• Relationship building within a supply chain to develop opportunities.
• Identifying relevant trade shows, planning, creating and staffing a trade stand, and generating leads from the stand.
• Using my extensive experience and understanding of trade associations and forums. I can identify the group most suited to the client and facilitate introductions.
I currently support clients who offer the following products.
• Independent distributor for connectors, back shells, lighting, circuit breakers.
• Design & manufacture of military electronic control panels, and joy stick controllers.
• Manufacturers of a wide range high end silicone foam products, and adhesive tapes.
• Remote conditioning monitoring, bespoke parameters for preventative maintenance.
• Hydrogen generation systems, electrolysers, end to end refuelling, consultancy and support.
A Business Development, Sales professional, innovative, cost effective solution provides support to your business, offering clients an extension of their business without the need to commit to a full time member of staff.
• One day or more, monthly days.
• Relationship building within the supply chain.
• Good communicator who is confident of conversing at all levels within a company.
• Trade Show exhibition stand administration, stand duty and prospecting.
• Product "Design In"